The Engineering Department assures that the design, construction, and maintenance of the public and private major development improvements are in conformance with the Village’s Standards and Specifications. The Engineering Department is responsible for:
- Engineering Services
- Reviewing proposed utility work
- Conducting inspections related to approved site development plans
- Responding to resident’s drainage concerns
- Reviewing and approving all plans prepared by consulting engineers
- Reviewing and approving all plans prepared by developers for privately funded municipal system projects and sites to be developed, and to inspect the construction of these projects.
- Monitoring and tracking Pond Self Inspection Program
- Coordinating the Parkway Tree Replacement Program
- Tracking Backflow Device Inspection Reports. Click here to submit an Inspection Report.