Shop Romeoville is an initiative for creating a strong economy for locally owned and operated businesses in Romeoville. This program will encourage consumers to support our local businesses. Shop Romeoville is about commerce and the positive economic impact of keeping dollars circulating within the local economy. As you know, when shopping locally, you simultaneously create jobs, fund more Village services through sales tax, invest in neighborhood improvement and promote community development. In addition, shopping locally helps the environment. Local stores help to sustain vibrant, walk-able town centers, which in turn are essential to reducing automobile use, and air and water pollution.
We are offering several options for business owners to help promote Shop Romeoville:
- The Romeoville Are Chamber of Commerce will be selling discount cards. If you would like to be included in the discount card, contact the Chamber office at (815) 886-2076.
- Send us any promotions or sales that your business has by the first of every month, by clicking here. We will then advertise your sales or promotions on our social media outlets and send a monthly e-newsletter to the community.
- We will produce a short commercial to be aired on youtube, VOR-TV Channel 6 and UVerse. Click here to complete a commercial request form.
- If there are any promotions or specials that you would like sent to new residents along with the New Resident Packet, we are happy to share your promotion in the form of a coupon sheet. Click here.
- If there are any promotions or specials that you would like shared with the visitors to the Edward Hospital Athletic & Event Center where large tournaments are held throughout the year, we are happy to share your promotion in the form of a coupon sheet. Click here.
- The Village of Romeoville will hold an Open Air Market in front of the Edward Hospital Athletic & Event Center, 55 Phelps Ave. on Wednesdays beginning May 23rd through September. If you would like a table at the Open Air Market, call Noel at
(815) 552-3283 or email: email@example.com by May 4, 2018.
As important as the tourist and local retail shoppers are, the local business owners themselves are just as important. We encourage business owners to purchase their supplies and equipment from local distributors and wholesalers when possible. Our directory of local businesses can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.