SUNDAYS (2:30PM - 4:30PM)
DATES: 9/8, 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29
Open gym is a non-structured, supervised time to practice skills and have fun! All children must have a parent sign them in at each open gym. Preregistration is not necessary. Class member is defined as someone who is currently enrolled in a gymnastics class.
AGE: 5 to 16
$7: CLASS MEMBERS / $10: NON-CLASS MEMBERS / $5: TUMBLEWEEDS TEAMMATES
DATES: 9/13, 9/27, 10/11, 10/25, 11/8, 11/22, 12/6, 12/20
Join your toddler as they run, jump, and tumble around with the help of an instructor. This two hour open gym is not structured; come fro the entire time or drop in. Register at least 3 days prior to each open gym date and wear comfortable clothing.
AGE: 1 to 5
• All participants must be paid and signed in by parent prior to attendance.
• Only gymnasts participating in open gym may use the equipment (please, no parents or siblings).
• No horse playing or roughhousing will be allowed in the gymnastics room.• Know your limitations. For your own safety, do not attempt skills you haven’t been taught in class first, or teach your child skills they are not ready for.
• Parents, please be prompt when picking your child up.
• To maintain a safe atmosphere, open gym rules must be followed. If these rules are not followed, this privilege will be taken away on an individual basis.
• The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel or change open gym at any time.
• Maximum allotted for any Open Gym is 30 participants.
With individual attention, the coach can focus on your child’s needs and the progressions necessary for improvement. Sign up for these one-hour private lessons at the front desk (fill out form and make payment). We will contact you to set up days and times for the lesson(s) once the paid application has been received. Sign up for three one-hour sessions at one time for a discounted rate! All fees listed are per child. Private lessons are limited based on staff availability and gym space, and are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Individual & Group Rates.
*Group lessons must be with gymnasts of the same level.
AGE: 5 to 16