Other Pertinent Information
Find Illinois vaccine locations here: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/vaccination-location
- Only Will County locations: https://willcountyhealth.org/vaccine-locations/
- Testing Facility Locations
- Walgreens is offering testing if you are eligible. The first step is to fill out their online assessment.
- Illinois Department of Public Health: Guidance on the Use of Masks by the General Public
- Centers for Disease Control: Recommendation Regarding the Use of Cloth Face Coverings
- Face Covering Tips and Guidelines
- There are Bill Assistance Options available to help those struggling with past-due balances. Call ComEd at 1-800-EDISON1 (1-800-334-7661), M-F, 7am-7pm or visit ComEd.com/Supportto learn more about the following payment assistance options and eligibility requirements:
- CARE Customer Hardship Grants. Residential customers facing financial hardship may be eligible to receive one-time CARE grants from ComEd to help them get back on their feet.
- COVID-19 Financial Bill Assistance. A one-time bill assistance credit of up to $500 is available this year for eligible, low-income households.
- Flexible, Extended Payment Arrangements. For a limited time, low-income households and residential customers expressing financial hardship may be eligible for a flexible payment arrangement so they can spread balances over 24 payments, with 0% down. Residential customers who may not be facing financial hardship, but would like to spread balances, may be able to do so over 18 payments, with no more than 25% down.
- Waiver of New Deposits and Fee Relief. ComEd is waiving any new deposit requirements for a limited time for customers expressing financial hardship and extending relief from various fees (such as reconnection fees) to help low-income residential customers.
- State and Federal Financial Energy Assistance. Illinois’ Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP) and the federal Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) also provide valuable financial help to households that may be facing financial challenges.
ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
- The Illinois Department of Human Services is offering Call 4 Calm mental health support. If you or a loved one are struggling with stress related to the COVID-19 pandemic and need emotional support, text TALK to 552020 for English or HABLAR for Spanish. This service is free.